The meaning of product life cycle process it is a dealing among the customers and markets,
- The product life cycle process is process in different ways depending upon the type of customer groups.
Product Life Cycle Industry:
- In industry area the design is made by the customers and firm in some causes.
- Some times design and production is done by the industry it self.
- In the industry product life cycle begins with the product concept and an idea to manufacture it.
- When the concept is developed,refined,analyzed and improved and is given to the design engineer.
- Required materials,dimensions,machines etc..,which are finalized and a plan is made for the product development.
- Design the component with required dimensions.
- The designing part drawing prints are to be provide for production.
- The quality of production of a specific component is checked by the production engineer.
- The product of a drafting plan is made using a set of engineering drawing.
- The drafting plan is showing how the product is made.
- It is providing a set of specification of the product and it is indicating how the product should perform.
- Manufacturing unit of process plan for specifying the sequence of production operations so that the product would be manufactured at the lowest cost possible.
- Sometimes new equipment and machine tools may be required to produce the product.
- If any development required for the product design should be done in this stage only.
- The completion of product process plan it is implemented by taking some actions like making the tools,raw material required, releasing of the detailed operations instructions to the shop floor,etc.
- Once all this process is completed the product is produced and is checked for quality.
- The product is approved of its quality and it is move to the market.