Ejection is a process of removing the plastic material from the mold.
This are of different types to remove the material from mold.
- Pin ejector:
- Simplest and most economical method .
- Location and number of ejector pins depends on component shape and size.
D-shaped ejector pin:
- Flat sided ejected pin.
- Made by machining of flat on standard ejected pin.
- Blade ejector :
- Basically a rectangular ejector pin.
- Slender parts such as ribs are ejected by this method.
- Sleeve ejector :
- Molding by means of hallow ejector pin or sleeve.
- Ejections of small cylindrical Molding.
- Provide positive ejector around a local core pin in forming and hole in the mold.
- Value ejector :
- Large diameter ejector pin.
- Used for ejections of large component.
- Ejector applies ejector force on to the inside surface of the molding
- Air ejector:
- Ejector force is supplied by compressed air.
- Stripper bar ejector:
- Ejector element pushes against the bottom at the molding.
- Effective area of ejection is greater.
- Suitable for walled box type moldings.
- Stripper plate ejector :
- Mold adopted for ejecting circular box moldings with thin wall sections.