Drawing instruments are essential part of engineering drawings and Every draft men and engineer should know about the following drawing instruments.
Drawing instruments are.
- Drawing Board
- Drawing Sheets
- Instrument Box
- Mini – Drafter
- Set squares (30° Triangle and 45° – 60° triangle)
- Drawing Pencils (H , 2H and HB Grades)
- Eraser and Sharpener
- Adhesive tape and Clips.
Drawing boards are very supportive and easy to adjusting the drawing boards at the required places. Drawing boards are made by the softwood with 25 mm thickness.
The Drawing sheets should be Tough and Strong. Standard drawing sheet sizes are.
In the instrument box contains the following instruments.
- Inking pen
- Compasses are mainly used to draw circles. Compasses are two types they are Large Compasses, Bow Compasses.
- Large compasses are used to draw circles up to Ø100 mm.
- The bow compasses used for the small circles up to Ø25 mm Diameter.