To create a curve with specific radius dimension is called arc. The arc is created by the selected point’s position in the drawing.
The arcs are different types they are.
- Three point arc
- Start, center, and end point arc
- Start, Center, and Angle arc
- Start, Center and Length arc
- Start, End and Angle arc
- Start, End and direction arc
- Start, End and Radius arc
- Center, Start, and end arc
- Center, Start and angle arc
- Center, Start, and Length arc
- Continue arc
Three Point arc:
The arc creates by using three points is called three point arc. Three point arc tool selected from draw toolbar.
Start, center, and end point arc:
By using this method First select the point is starting point. And second point is center point it is the circle that the arc is a part of. Select the end point along with the center point to create an arc.
Start, Center, and Angle arc:
The angle of arc is created by the selecting the start point and center point including with angle.