In the engineering preparing of object views are mostly represented as a 2 dimensional. Few causes 3D dimensional views are also maintain along with the 2D for understanding process.
The views are 8 types which aligning according to the object.
- Front view
- Right side view
- Left side view
- Top view
- Bottom view
- Back side view
- Isometric view
- Trimetric view
Sometimes typical parts are not understanding by the regular views so then the isometric view is used. Showing the isometric view of the object let it keep the view with 30 degrees.
This three-dimensional view (isometric view) is also called pictorial views. In this isometric view is showing the total structure of the object.
Orthographic drawing views: (front view, right side view, and top view)
- Orthographic views are easy to understanding of actual visualization of the component.
- Projection is the way of visualizing different views of obtained object. Different views are top view, front view and Right side view.
- The object is rotated based on the understanding these is a 90 (degrees) clockwise and so then the viewer viewing the object see each side of the object.
- Enough views are drawn of the object to help the person who manufacturing of the part. From this view to get a good visualization of what the part looks like after manufacturing.
- The most common views drawn of an object in orthographic drawings are the front view, top view, and right side view. After the views have been drawn on a sheet of paper notes and dimensions are then added to the part.
Section views (half section views, cross section views)
- Section views are represents the intricate views of the component.
- The section views are helps to see the internal shape of the object.
- The diagonal lines on the section drawing are used to indicate the area that has been theoretically cut.
- These lines are called “hatching”. The hatch lines are thin and are usually drawn at a 45 degree angle to the major outline of the object.
- The indicating hatching on the drawing view it is a thickness of part. Sectioning of the components to see the internal parts location, and depth of holes, and length of cut portions.
- Section views are mainly used for ASSEMBLING of parts, internal joints components and welding parts of details according to joining of particular part.