Follow and Like us:
Mill planar is a process of removing material which is in the form of slots like rectangles and arcs.
PROCESS FOLLOWED IN CREATION MILL PLANAR:
- Create the model in required cad software with required dimensions
- Create the one more model over present model with little higher dimensions.
- This model act as a block for the work piece model.
- Open the manufacturing.
- Click on the operation.
- Select the face milling area tool and geometry keep as MCS_MILL.
- Now select the specify part.
- Select the specify the cut area.
- This cut area is nothing but which we want to remove the material.
- Pick a tool to remove the material the tool must be relative to operation which we are doing.
- The tool is MILL.
- Here we see one tool bar in that set the diameter of the tool.
- Set the tool axis as normal to face or zm axis.
- check out the cutting parameters and non cutting parameters.
- click on the generate.
- click on the verify.
- finally operation will be obtained.
FOLLOWING OPERATION IS PLANAR MILLING FIG:
Below video shows clear explanation: