The geometrical constructions are used in engineering drawings which are often necessary to make certain geometrical constructions in order to complete an outline drawing.
- Draw a line parallel to a given line at a distance from the first point of line.
- Draw a line parallel to a given line through a given point of line
- To divided a line into any number of equal points.
- Draw a perpendicular line from the end of a given line
- Draw a perpendicular line from the point in a given line (To select wherever on the line )
- Draw a perpendicular line from the point outside a line.
- To construct an angle equal to a given angle.
- To construct a trisect right angle.
- To bisect a given angle.
Regular and Tangential Geometrical Constructions
The Regular and Tangential geometrical Constructions which are based on the lines intersects with arcs, various lines through the given segments.
- To construct a regular hexagon on a given line.
- To construct a regular Pentagon on a given line.
- To draw a heptagon on a given line with a regular polygon.
- Draw an arc tangential to a given centers, arcs on opposite sides.
- Draw an arc tangential to two arcs and enclosing one of them.
- To draw arcs tangential to a given arc, with centers on the same side.
- Draw a curve tangential to three intersecting lines.
- To draw an arc tangential to two arcs (which are pointed in a externally)
- To draw an arc tangential to two arcs (which are pointed in a internally)
- Draw an arc tangential to two straight lines at right angles.
- Draw an arc tangential to two straight lines.
- To draw an arc tangential to a line and another arc.
- To draw a direct common tangent to two given circles
- To draw a tangent to a circles from an outside point.
- Types of lines and How to Understand the lines in Engineering Drawing.
- How to Calculate the Hole Tolerance and Shaft Tolerance with following the three pairs.
- Types of Dimensioning Methods and How to Understand Them.
- What are the Drawing instruments and How to use them.
- What is The System of Fits and Basis System.